Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Hey everyone, I had to share Brooklyn's funny new 'quirk' she's got going on. When she gets her bath (either morning or night, since she gets 2 a day) no matter what I get her dressed in be it clothes for the day or jammies for bed, she will climb the stairs, run to her room and proceed to bring me every nightgown she owns until I give in and put one on her! she will just sit and claw at her clothes and cry until she gets her way. Most of the time if we're home I don't really care too much, but I've actually had to put them over her clothes to ride in the car somewhere just so she won't scream the whole way. A couple weeks ago Trent made the mistake of thinking she looked silly and took the nightgown off and she buried her head in a blanket and cried for 5 minutes until he realized he should put it back on. She has definitely come into her own personality in the last little bit, but she's just so darn cute that we just laugh and roll with it!

No comments: