Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Changing...

Well as you all have read or heard, I've had a lot of changes in my life recently. I have had so many emotions running through me over the past few months and it has been pretty overwhelming, but with the help of great family and friends I can honestly say I am very happy with my life right now. I didn't really think that this would be the outcome, or that if it was I'd be so accepting of it, but I really feel like Trent and I are doing the right thing for us and our kids. We are getting along better than we have in forever, and he's much more involved with the kids now than he ever was before. I know that I'm going to be okay and the fact that Trent and I can be friends is such a comfort to me because we have an eternity linking us together with our 3 awesome kids! I'll try to post more often now that I'm all settled and back in the swing of things, and seriously thanks to everyone for your love and support through the last little while. I love you all! :)

2 comments:

*Robyn* said...

ah... sniffle sniffle. You took the words outta my mouth for my situation. First Wives Club here we come!

Katie said...

Glad that you're doing good. We still need to plan something. :)