Sunday, August 15, 2010

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL??????

Aaaahhhh! It's that time of year again! When school is getting ready to start, the leaves will soon start to change color, & sweaty men get all geared up to pound the hell out of eachother!!! FOOTBALL SEASON BABY!!! I'm gearing up for an exciting season of NFL action & watching my fav team The COLTS!!! As a much added bonus, my little stud Corbin is playing this season! He is working his little butt off (literally! His pants are actually bigger on him now than they were 2 weeks ago!) He's having such a great time learning to play the best damn sport EVER! & I couldn't be more proud of the hard work he's putting into practicing. Lots of pics to come, but for now GOOOOO GRIZZLIES!!!! (& of course, GOOOO COLTS!!!) :)

1 comment:

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

Go Cowboys!!!!! haha just had to add that in since in this house we are Cowboy fans. I could care less about sports, but since Ty loves them so much, I might as well get into a little. I bet Corbin looks so dang cute in his football uniform. (haha I almost called it an outfit)