Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brooklyn's Surgery

Well Brooklyn had her surgery on Friday and everything went very well. It only took about 2 1/2 hours as opposed to 5 like we were planning. She did so awesome with everything and we were able to bring her home on Saturday around lunch time. Here are some of her pre and post op pics. She was so funny and sweet we just can't believe how well she's recovering.

Brooklyn before she knew what was coming!

This is what Drunk Brooklyn is like. She's a happy drunk and we wanted to sample some of whatever they gave her to relax too!

This is right before they took her back for her surgery.

Fresh out of surgery and completely exhausted!

She had such a hard time staying awake she fell asleep drinking apple juice!

5 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Awww she looks so cute 'sleep drinking'! I'm so happy everything went well for you!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

I am so glad that everything went well... I TOTALLY believe in the power of prayer. And I am going to need the name of her anesthesiologist for when my baby comes so that I can be "drunk".

Tina and Derek said...

I am glad everything went really well. She is so cute. I hope she starts feeling like herself soon.

The Stephensen's said...

Hey Becky! I hope you are all well. Kinley tagged Libby so check out my blog for details!

The Stephensen's said...

PS I tagged you too!Sorry!