Friday, October 31, 2008

Insomnia 1; Becky 0...

So it's about midnight and I can't sleep so I decided it's about time I change up the Blog again since Halloween is over tomorrow. I don't really enjoy Thanksgiving too much so instead I decided to honor what I'm really excited for this month. TWILIGHT!!!!! It comes out on the 21st and I am sooooo excited! I found this cute blog inspired by Bella Swan so this will be my theme for the month! Unless I decide to work out some birthday theme since that's also this month (hint hint people!!) Anyways, I guess I should go try and at least do something productive but I do have lots more news to post about soon!

2 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Oh man there are a lot of you Twi-retards, I mean Twi-freaks, I mean Twi-fans. Me, never read the things, but I am going to go to the midnight sceening... don't know why. ANYWAY... I did a post just for you!

Mande Browning said...

Dear Becky,

You should read my insomnia post. You and I are on the same page!