Friday, January 2, 2009

Holy Cow!! It's Been A While!!!!

Okay it has definitley been way too long since I updated this blog so hold on tight, it's gonna be a marathon! (if my way bad connection doesn't kick me off in the middle like it has been!)

So the last time I updated was right after Halloween I think so a quick Happy November Birthday shout-out to: Brandon, Justin, Shawn, Bryce, Nina and of course myself! We had some great times in November with the fam celebrating b-days and Thanksgiving! It was a very busy month for everyone I'm sure, so no excuses I will just try and get better!

Now we come to December! Merry Christmas to everyone out there! I am officially the worst freind ever for not getting my act together and at least getting my cards out this year! I don't know what the deal has been but I seriously feel like I haven't sat down for 3 months. We have had one thing after another going on and after the kids go back to school in January I just told myself that enough is enough! I need to stop and catch my breath for a bit before I take on any new projects, so that should leave me more time for a few things I enjoy like catching up on blogs and just hanging out with my kids and friends!

Anyways, back to December... A very Happy Birthday to my mom, Trent's mom, Trent (who we'll get to in a moment) and last but certainly not least, Brooklyn (who we'll also get to in a moment!)

Well that's all for this post, I'll get a bunch of pics up from Christmas shortly!

No comments: