Friday, July 10, 2009

Becky's New Beginning

Hi everyone. Well the title really does sum it up for the most part i guess. There is no good, easy or tactful way to tell friends this sort of news so I'll just go on with it. Trent and I are separating. There are a lot of situations that could put blame on either one of us and drive wedges and create tension, but the bottom line is that we've had a really rough go at it from day one. He's not happy, I'm not happy, and in turn our whole family isn't where it needs to be. We're going to try this and see if we can each work on some things but it is just getting to that place where enough people know some of the story so I thought I'd post something up and any individual questions you have please feel free to ask. I just physically cannot try to tell everyone individually. This is probably the hardest thing I ever thought I'd have to deal with, but Trent is committed to taking care of me and the kids which is great and he loves his kids so much and will be around them as much as he possibly can. Well that's all the information I have for now. I'll Keep you all posted as i know more.
Thanks, & Love you all,
Becky

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beck, it was good to get to see you and talk today. I hope you know I'm here for you and I'll help you in any way I can. Love ya lots!

Katie said...

Hey woman. I left you an email on your FB. I am sorry that you guys are going through this. You have to listen to your heart. Marriage is def a lot of work, and it takes both people putting their all in it. You have so many good friends and family and I know it will all work out either way. Let me know if you need anything also. We'll be back in Utah in only a week and a half! Crazy. We need to catch up. Hope your little heart and head get some peace. xoxox

Jackson Family said...

Becky
I am sure you really dont even remember me but I have been there and done that....I can say I know what your going through. If you ever want to talk or need someone to talk to that understands please email me
itsjustmeshannon@yahoo.com
Hand in there it will get better@@@

Melissa said...

Becky,
Oh my gosh I was so suprised to hear this. I hope you are doing well and can't imagine what you must be going through. Marriage is definetly hard and if it's meant to be then it will. It's good thats he's committed to you and his children and is not just going to walk out on you guys. You are such an amazing person and you'll make it through all of this. You have such an amazing family behind you for love and suuport.