Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Someone once told me that the definition of love is the soul's recognition of its counterpart in another." - John Beckwith (Wedding Crashers)
Well, I've seen alot of postings for Valentine's Day, so I thought I'd put one up for Trent too! For anyone who knows me at all, you know I am so not the mushy, publicly show your love type, but it couldn't hurt every now and again, so I just wanted to take a second and say how much I love my husband. We have been married almost 9 years now, and though I would be lying if I said I have loved every minute of it, I wouldn't trade the harder times for anything, because they make all the great times even that much sweeter. I know I am where I am today because of him and I love the life we've built and are continuing to build together.
Happy Valentine's Day Honey! XOXO, me.





1 comment:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey Becky! Long time no see (or talk) for that matter. But you have a very cute family! Talk to you later!
*(your sister Jamie is our neighbor now, small world)