Monday, February 18, 2008

Sooooooooooooo Sweet!!

Okay, I have to let everyone know how sweet my little man is! To start, you have to understand that Corbin gets kind the short end of the stick treatment from most people in our family because he's our little 'active' guy. Since he doesn't sit still alot of the time, and he likes to wrestle (when provoked mind you), he gets blamed for alot of stuff that isn't his fault. That will help you understand why I think this is the cutest thing ever! Anyways, on Valentine's Day we got those heart shaped pizzas from Papa Murphy's and we're sitting at the bar eating when all of a sudden Corbin sprints away from the table and say's, "I'll be right back!" So he runs upstairs and comes back down with his little fists full of quarters and dimes and stuff. He hands the change to Trent and tells him, "Daddy, I don't have a car to go get you something for Valentine's Day, so I want you to have all my money." We about died. We had been exchanging our cards and Trent brought me flowers and stuff so Corbin wanted to give something too! We told him that was VERY sweet, but that he should keep his money, but thank you for being so nice. So he still wanted to give his Dad something, so he went to his bag of treats we had given him and pulled out some of the candy he knew Trent liked and ran back up to him, held it out and said, "Happy Valentine's Day Dad!" So Trent took the candy and ended up putting it back with his stuff after he'd gone to bed, but it just goes to show you every kid has their moments when you want to kill them, but they really are the sweetest things in the world! I just thought I'd share that story about our little guy!

1 comment:

Tina and Derek said...

That's so sweet. don't you love when your kids surprise you and do something so sweet?