Monday, February 11, 2008

This is our baby girl Brooklyn! Or as we call her, Brookie BooBoo! She is our 3rd and last child so I am loving every minute of the 'baby' stage! She has been the most awesome baby anyone could ask for. She sleeps through the night, naps in the day and she eats whatever I give her! The only problem is she is starting to walk and the kid is into litterally EVERYTHING!! She is so curious about everything around her and she wants to touch it all! She just turned 1 year old right between Christmas and New Year, so her and daddy will forever share birthday parties! I love all 3 of my kids so much I sometimes just can't believe how lucky I am that I not only get to raise 3 great kids, but that Trent being in WLG has allowed me to stay home full time and raise them which is truly all I have ever wanted! I hope this blog is coming along a bit better now! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute blog and cute kids!! Thanks for having us over today. It's always fun to see you guys & hang out.