Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!!

Hello there everyone. I need to whine here for a minute okay. I HATE being sick!!! I came down with like the worst multi-symptom yuck that I've had in the longest time this last week. I usually get like 'half sick' where for a few weeks you just can feel something brewing but nothing major really ever comes from it. Well I think it was all brewing for this round. I think every cold, flu, sinus infection, you name it finally teamed up to kick my butt and it totally had to be while Trent was out of town! He feels bad (yeah, right! I'd be cheering if I 'happened' to be gone when he was sick!) but there seriously is nothing worse than feeling like crap and just knowing that you are going to pass it on to your kids. What else can you do? I don't think it'd go over to well if I just didn't pick up Brroklyn to change her or feed her for a few days, but Libbie and Corbin definitley came to my rescue to be my helpers! I feel a TON better today than yesterday when I wanted to roll over and die, but my mom, bless her heart, skipped church to come over and help with the kids for a while and she cleaned my house for me too! Well I'm done venting, but I had to do it here, I have no voice and there's no telling when it'll come back! I don't care though, I've found that without the ability to scream and yell at everything, I'm probably alot more pleasant to be around! :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry you're sick! :( I feel like I'm getting sick and I'm really hoping it's not pneumonia again.

The Stephensen's said...

I seriously have the same thing. I just barely got my voice back. My kids had it too, so Jared was Mr. Mom last week. UGH