Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hey everyone! So I had to put up some pictures that Jason brought over today when he took Libbie skiing for the first time! Ryan and Heather were taking their 2 oldest kids and Jason was going with them so he called and asked Libbie to go with him. How sweet of an uncle is he right! So she went with him up to Snow Basin and they had so much fun and the pictures are so cute I had to post a few of them before I forgot! Anyways, Thanks for being such and awesome uncle and brother Jason! We love you!
Libbie with her cousin Kelly. They are only 4 months apart and they are very close friends!
Libbie and Jason getting ready to hit the slopes!
Not bad for her first time huh!!
I made it and I'm alive and in one piece!!!
Libbie and Jason braving the storm and having a blast!

No comments: