Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby! Baby! Baby!

Well congratulations to Scot and Tracie! (my sister and her husband in case you don't know them) They welcomed their 1st little one into this world on Wednesday night at 8:17 pm. Little Ryann Ellie Jensen was born on July 16, 2008 and she weighs 7 lbs 2 oz, she's 21 inches long and she has a whole tiny little head full of black hair! I will post some pics of her when I get my camera back but for now you'll have to take my word for it, she is sooooooo adorable! Tracie and Ryann are both doing great also, so again, congrats Scot and Tracie, she's a Keeper!! :)

2 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey... this baby sickness is going around. We should definitely have the water examined.f

The Stephensen's said...

Aww I'm so happy for them! Tracie is such a cutie!