Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm So Brave

So I'm really not that brave, maybe just stupid! I'm heading up to Island Park tomorrow with the kids. Trent's family will be going as well, but Trent himself will be in Phoenix for the week! This is the second trip up there this summer while Trent is out of town on business so I get to drive for 4 hours alone in the car with all 3 kids! It really isn't as bad as it sounds on the way there, it's the way back that kind of sucks. If I survive without wanting to strangle anyone I will take some pics and post them when we get back either Sunday or Monday. I'm actually just looking forward to one last mini vaca before school starts so it should be a good time, but I guess we'll see!! Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You ARE brave (or crazy) :)! Good luck!!!