Friday, August 29, 2008

One Last Hoo Rah!

Well we're off to Island Park tomorrow after Libbie gets out of school! I'm so glad Fridays are our early-out days! And yeah for us, Trent finally gets to join our family for our family trip! I think I may actually have a slight chance of relaxing for a minute or two this time since I'll have a little help! I'm excited to go up and spend some time playing with the kids and having some fun for a few days before school is really back in full swing! I'll have a free hand this time so hopefully I'll have some pics to prove we were there since someone (Jason) only takes pics of his favorites!! Only kidding Jason, don't throw a hissy fit you hot mess! Anyways, I'll post some pics when we get home! I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Weekend!!! :)

No comments: